January 9, 2012

December 19, 2011


I GET TO CALL YOU GUYS IN LESS THAN A WEEEEEEK!!!!!!
It sounds like things back home are awesome. People are coming back home from their missions, you´re having parties left and right, and Buppi is... Not doing well... :( Tell him from me to rest it up and not do anything stupid! Since he can´t drive now, he might as well give up the keys to the RS6. It´s only fair. ;) Haha.
 
Haven´t received any Christmas packages yet, we haven´t even received the pouch mail from the mission home for 2 weeks. It´s probably all there in the mission home, they just need to send it! But I´m grateful for anything I get, thank you so much.
 
Well, the situation with the Birth Certificate. It should have been made today and sent by bus from Buenos Aires to get here tomorrow or Wednesday. I am praying so hard, and we have been fasting every single weekend for the past month for that birth certificate to get here and that the wedding and baptism can go through on Friday and Saturday. We REALLY want a White Christmas, and if I can´t have snow... It HAS TO BE  A BAPTISM!!! Gosh Dang it!! It´s been too long without a baptism, and this family deserves and wants it! We were with Mirta and Ramón yesterday night and she said, "Gosh, I just want to get BAPTIZED already! I am willing to do whatever it takes, follow whatever commandment and do... whatever to get baptized!!" We love them, and they´re a family that was always ready. Keep the prayers going, we need them.
 
We had a great time this Saturday with MTC for a Day with all the young men in the Branch. We got up early in the morning to be there at 7: 00 am to study with them and then teach them about being missionaries! After lunch we took them all out to work! It was very fun, they were so tired at the end of it, and it reminded me of my first week in the MTC... Exhausting!
 
Well today was exhausting as well. We got up early and went on an AWESOME hike with a member who works as a guide for rich people here in San Martín. He took us on a hike that was SO STEEP and VERY long. At the end, though... Was a volcano crater with a crystal clear blue lake in the middle... It was gorgeous. The wind was SO strong. Even though it´s summer right now, it was freezing up there. I´ve got some pretty awesome pictures. San Martín really is the most gorgeous place in the Patagonia. I´m so lucky to be spending Christmas and my birthday here... Wow... I love the mission... :) I love you guys so much, Sorry for the short letter, but I have stuff to do! I miss you a ton, and can´t WAIT to talk to you guys at 1:00pm on Sunday, the 25th of December!!! Que tengan una buena semana! Hasta que hablemos!!!
 
E. Cuthbert 

No comments: