May 10, 2011

He Made It!

Hi everyone!

I am happy to report that Jordan made it to Neuquen last night safe and sound.  His mission pres. wife, Sis. Peterson called me today to let me know.  His area is a little town 4 hrs south of Neuquen by the Andes mtns.!  She said it is COLD there.  

I asked her about the best way to write him.  She said the Dearelders take about a week and a half to get to him.  I will be emailing him every week so if you want to email me your ltr, I can forward it to him.  She warned me about sending pkgs because it is not only expensive for us to send them but the elders have to pay 50% of the customs costs to get their pkg., which can be VERY expensive.  She said I will be receiving more info any day, so I will let you know.  

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate you all!

Love,

Melanie   

No comments: