February 22, 2012

January 23, 2012

Wonderful family...

I have being 20. I feel weird. It´s the first time in 7 years that I haven´t had to say "een" when I say my age... Que Raro!!!! It´s so different, and I don´t want to grow up!

É. Agazzani and I are doing wonderful. He´s awesome, he wants to work hard and push it till the end, and I´m more than willing to help him help as many sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father that is possible. We´re having a great time, we work well together. So for my birthday, we bought a big thing of icecream and went to Flia. Rama´s house to make it and everything. We didn´t have a lot of time, and so it really... Didn´t work out... HAHAHA!!! We baked the cake all at once... I was going to make two discs separately, but we didn´t have the time! So we made the cake, then cut it in half. Threw it in the freezer for the longest time possible, then we threw the icecream on and back in the freezer! When we took it out, there was icecream EVERYWHERE!!! I said... "Ni importa. Comamos!!!" We ate it all, it was still delicious. I love that family. They made us empanadas to go with the cake. It was an awesome night.

So we were eating lunch with a member and her family, and she told us that there was an inactive family that had two daughters that have been questioning baptism and what it is and everything. We BOLTED over to the house as soon as we heard that. We met the inactive mom and her two daughters, we set an appointment for the Thursday. When we went over Thursday, they were all ready, waiting and DYING to listen about baptism. We explained it to them, taught them about some things and then asked them if they wanted to be baptized. They said, YES!!! We´ve been working with them this week and they will be baptized the 4th of February... 4th of February... One month from my year mark... WHA???!!! Anyway, we took them to a baptism of the other Elders in San Martín, and then to church yesterday. They loved everything! Their names are Daniza y Saira. Daniza, after church asked us: "When are you guys coming to our house? When are you guys coming to our house?? When? When? When???!!!" Hahaha, it was hilarious. Very good family.

Another lady named Fabiana, we found on Tuesday, is progressing rapidly also. She has NO faith in religions, because of what she´s heard them say, but later, what she´s seen them DO, which is far more important than what you say. She has a wonderful family, and we have gotten to know her through a member who is her friend. She has had every question answered that she has asked us, and we are really excited for her. She has her baptismal date for the 11th of February. I love finding investigators that WANT to learn. That WANT to progress. They´re very few... But when you find them, there is no other joy that fills your heart more than that of watching one of your Brothers or Sisters accepting and receiving the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love it. I love it. Thank you to everyone who emailed me for my birthday. I love you all, and am so grateful for all the support you've given me in my 20 years of existence here as a Son of God. Pray for me, please.

I love you.

E. Cuthbert

No comments: