February 22, 2012

January 30, 2012

Well, Mom... We knew it had to happen at some point... I have a big, BIG emergency. 

My camera broke. 

I had it on the table, on and the zoom was on, and it fell to the ground! Nothing like the screen or buttons broke, but the actual lens and zoom, its askew now. I can see four images on the screen, and I´m pretty sure it´s done for. I was so upset when it happened. I can still use it to look at photos and everything, but to take pictures, it´s done.

Daniza and Saira are getting baptized this Saturday! Fabiana and her child, Lautaro might get baptized next Saturday, or the next, we have a lot of new investigators ready for baptism. Planning about 10 for the next three to four weeks. :) We had SO many crazy experiences this week. I´m so sorry I can´t write them down... I miss you so much mom. I can't believe I broke my camera!!!!  You will be happy to know that I didn´t throw my fist at the wall, or kick a dog, or scream or anything... My patience has increased DEMASIADO.  

FLIPPIN´ CAMERA!!!! 

I got grandmas package finally, I love them so much!!! Waiting for the birthday package... Hopefully it gets here! Haha! Have an incredible week. I miss you all. I´m about to complete a year on the mission. Time in San Martín has FLOWN. I can´t believe I could be leaving in three weeks... It seems like  a blink in the eye compared to Esquel. I´m still searching for a glimpse of E. Michael Francis! Haha. 

Amor, 
E. Cuthbert 

No comments: