March 24, 2013

April 30, 2012

Man! I`ve been waiting to talk to you guys! So many things have happened, I don`t know where to begin!. So yes, I was bitten by a dog. I pass by it every time we go to that neighborhood, and I always throw a good rock at it with a note that says: JerkFace! Ha, naw... But really... What a stupid animal, that dumb dog. You cursed me it sounds like!! How rude! 

So on Tuesday we did what is called a Whitewash in our area. We had 8 missionaries in our area, and we all knocked ALL day. At the end of the day, at night around 6:45 it began to hail on us... We were in white shirts, with a few in sweaters.. But no one in a jacket! Haha! It was SOOO cold and windy! The hail hurt so badly! But from that Whitewash, we found a ton of investigators!!! 22! A little better than the 0 from two weeks before and the 5 from last week! I was relieved to finally see a good number. Anyway, we`ve found some pretty awesome people. There`s a guy named Nelson and his family that gave us homemade pizza, the day we contacted them! They invited us in and threw down two pizzas in front of us! We spoke about the Restoration, the mission and our lives. I bragged about you guys, of course, and yeah! It was awesome! There`s also another guy named Javier who is about 25, he`s super rich because he works in the oil down here. Oil takes up about 80% of all jobs in Comodoro. So he`s rich, single, and he likes us and our message! Awesome! We`re finally beginning to see more success. We found a girl named Vanina who knew the missionaries when she was about 8, she`s now 20 and has many questions about the purpose of life, if there is an eternal life, stuff like that. It makes me so excited!!! :) 

So this next Saturday, we`re MOVING!!! WOOOT!!!!! The pench we`re in is litrally, terrible. I`ve had a bucket shower every day for a month, the toilet is clogged and will not get unclogged, there must be a problem in the pipes or something... No sè. But anyway, we`re moving to the house of a member family who are now moving out, so it works perfectly! It will be much bigger, the shower WORKS and we`ll be a lot closer to everything. E. Wagstaff is bouncing off the walls happy about it. The sooner we get out, the better. Haha. 

I`m warm, don`t worry. The thermal garments are  coming into use Heh!! Thank you for all that you do. You need to tell me what schedule you guys have for church so I know when to call you guys. I`ll tell you guys the hour I`ll call next week. Hard to think that the time has flown by so fast... Kind of scary when you think about it. I`m really working for more success here in Comodoro. When I came down here, I promised myself it would be my best area. I was reminded of the Lion painting I have in my room that says ^"The Righteous are Bold as a Lioin" - Prov. 28:1. Good scripture. As long as we are brave, we can complete our goals. I know that. 

Make sure you guys write down any specific questions you want to ask me, so you down`t forget! :) I`m now going to go play some basketball!!! Whoo!!! 

Amor, 
E. Cuthbert 

No comments: