March 24, 2013

May 28, 2012

That`s so cool about school getting out and watching the Avengers (NINE MORE MONTHS, NINE MORE MONTHS...) Hahaha, I`m sure you guys had a blast. Dad, I know you can do it with the workload, with an iPad... Anything is possible! ;) Hahaha! I am so proud of you.  Thank you for sending the pictures of Jareds photography. I really appreciate it! It will be great to be able to show people more about my life! My keyboard sucks, that`+s why there`s so many mistakes... Sorry! 
Well, I said goodbye to my Mission President, Pres. Peterson and his wife for the last time on Thursday. They came down to Comodoro one last time before they leave at the end of June. We had a good talk together, and we laughed about how when I get home, we`ll get together for a lunch or something, they live in Bountiful.
Me, E. Slaugh and two other Elders did a musical number... We sounded beautiful. I sang bass while E. Slaugh sang tenor, E. Jewkes with the alto and E. Marriott with the melody. Abide with me tis eventide. Great hymn. Anyways, good stuff. So I saw E. Slaugh there, again and we were able to talk. Really awesome.
Well, the 25th of this month was Independence day for Argentina, so we the missionraies threw an acivity for the entire ward. We had a delicious GIANT pot of what`s called Locro, look it up, we made enough for 120 people. Then, we had a talent show, and we four missionaries did the best skit/lip sync to Backstreet Boys EVER. I don`t have the time to explain it... I feel really bad, but suffice it to say that we will be famous forever in this ward for the show we put on. It was so funny. SO SO FUNNY!!! :) :)
We put three baptismal dates yesterday night with a new family that are really awesome! They`ll be baptized this next month, June. I`m so happy, missionary work is awesome. Mom, has Hermana Peterson emailed you back about what you have to do t come down to Argentina and pick me up? Anyway, I love you all so much. I want you o know that I have a strong testimony, and I won`t let you guys down!!! Until next week!
Amor,
E. Cuthbert 

No comments: