April 17, 2012

March 12, 2012

My week went very well. It went kind of slow Monday to Thursday, because Elder Agazzani, Elder Arenas and I were together. I honestly don´t have much time to write today, I feel VERY bad for that. Darío and Viviana are going to be married this week, probably on Thurs. or Friday, then on Sunday after Sacrament meeting, he will be baptized! We´ve had some incredible experiences and spiritual moments with him and his family. They´re a wonderful family. We´re busy finding more families to dunk in water... A little more spiritual than that, but... Well, you know what I mean. Lautaro and Yesica, the son and daughter of Fabiana are preparing to be baptized! Lautaro might get baptized this sunday with Darío, then Yesica on the 31st. It is so weird to think that Gen. Conf. is just around the corner! I know there are many more experiences that I´ve had this week that are worthy of this letter... I learned how to lasso! My jeans ripped down the butt while doing service (I´m not fat, it was a hole that was ripped from barbed wire... ;)) Waking up at 6am i hard, but I do it anyway. E. Agazzani and I are happy together again. 3 weeks left and then he goes home, I get someone else...

I need pictures from you guys!!! We don´t have daylights savings here. Last night? I got home from knocking in the rain without a jacket on... I was soaked. Hahaha! Then I got in my Air Jordan sweats and mocassins and read for a little bit, we planned for tonight´s work. We´re going to have three lessons with a member, put a couple baptism
dates and then go home. Good luck with hamster... No idea what to tell you. I´m starting to think of things I need to buy as my Argentine stuff. I´m going to buy an Asado kit, some cowboy pants, a giant Asado knife, and stuff like that. We had a lot of investigators in church yesterday. I love the work, I love my life here in San Martín. I was telling Melyn that my heart will be staying here in San Martín until the day I die. I love it here. It´s my little Celestial Kingdom.

I need to go, we need to get to our appts!!! I love you so much, SEND ME PICTURES! I want to see the fam.

Amor,
E. Cuthbert

No comments: