April 17, 2012

March 26, 2012






So I have to be quick this week, I´m in Junín de los Andes and we have to get on the bus to San Martín in about a half hour, so I have to be quick. 

My dear companion, E. Agazzani leaves for home next Monday, and I will probably be stuck in San Martín, solo again. This week was good, we have been a lot better behaved and have had a very good time. The pictures I´ve sent was my lunch... :D Today we roasted a lamb on a cross... We had our own little crucifiction (I don´t speak english, is that how you spell it?) going on!! It was so delicious! We had lamb with Asado meat and salad... I ate probably 3-4 pounds of meat... Someone needs to work out tonight! It was AWESOME! 

Darío is still waiting, but is antsy to get baptized. Lautaro got confirmed this Sunday, it was awesome. Gaspar is working on stopping smoking and drinking. I´m SUPER EXCITED for the conference. It´s hard to think that it was 6 months ago already that I was in Esquel during the Conference. Crazy to think how fast the time is flying by. 

That´s hilarious about the hamster! Pobre madre wants to help prune trees nada más!!! :) I love you, you´re so cute! Haha! 

Pasamos para hablar con ustedes means Can we come in to talk with you? I wish I could send you videos... I have a video that is hilarous that we took with the lamb, it´s to die for. I guess you have to wait till after the mish! ;) My comp is getting very nervous about leaving, I can only imagine how it will be.. I don´t want to think about it, though. My mission is still young. Thank you for always writing, Mom. Melyn and Aubs as well! Thank you guys! Gen. Conf. is going to be awesome, I´m very excited. We´re going to busier than heck this week with everything that E. Agazzani has to do. We´re going to be eating a TON of food, but I´m going to be very happy to get a new companion and begin the normal work routine. We haven´t been able to have real working days for awhile... We´re always doing something somewhere, interviews in Zapala, meetings in Centro, service on the mountain, stuff like that. It´s missionary work, but it´s not work that helps someone get baptized, and that´s what I´m all about. I just want my investigators to progress and get baptized, enter that door to eternity. I love missionary work.

Amor, 
E. Cuthbert 

No comments: