April 19, 2012

April 16, 2012


My computer today ha s a really crappy keyboard, so if there are weird spaces in between certain things... I`m sorry!   Anyway, I won`t be able to send pictures this week, because I forgot my camera cord... Darn it!
 
Pday last week was a stinkin` BLAST. We went to a beach in Comodoro called Rada Tilly. There, with a Rugby ball (Because they don`t have american footballs here) we played american football for a good four hours. It was such a blast. Playing right there on the beach..  It was incredible. We were so happy, our group of 10 elders that went. I  have a  ton of pictures to show, but no way t o show them... Just going to have to be patient unt il n ext week! Haha. I also bought a hair buzzer last week. Cool fact for the day. Mom, before I forget...  We `re going to have to plan you coming down here to pick me up very well. I would love t o show you some of my areas, rent a car and go to San Martìn or Esquel, but not much farther down south.. Sorry Comodoro!  This also depends o nthe time and day of when Mirta and Ramon go to the temple. I need to coordinate with them so it will all work out.  But I want to thank you again for doing this for m e. I love you so much. So keep saving up! :)
 
 This week was pretty hard. My hardest week on the mission I think. First time in over a year that I haven`t found at least one new investigator during the week. Dificilìsimo!!!! I have never gone to bed so tired from knocking houses all day, there have b een nights where I literally put my h ead on the pillow and I am out until 6am the next morning. Incredible.  T he mission really knows how to K.O. me, Haha! Ximena isn`t progressing really well, we haven`t been able to see her for a while. We started  up a free English class and we`re getting the word around. Hopefull we get lots of new investigators from the classes.
 
My  highlight of the week was on Friday when we had the Zone Conference. In Comodoro, they do it a little differently. Caleta Olivia is a zone about an hour away from Comodoro, and so the President doesn`t have to drive all the way down there, they join the two zones together to have the Conferenc e.  And guess who the Zone Leaders are of Caleta Olivia? Elder`s  Slaugh and Sharp, my Dad and other Gringo comp!!!!! We had a  flippin` BLAST.  I had never been so happy in my life. Not even kidding, I was just...  SO happy to see those two guys, t hey were incredibly happy to see me as well. E . Slaugh had missed me, his Son, since we hadn`t seen each other for a full year, the reunion was a good one... E. Sharp t old me that the Flia. Colque in Esquel is doing GREAT. The two boys are passing the  Sacrament always, and Cecilia is in the Young Womens  presidency! Franco, the dad, is the Branch cook, not with the priesthood yet, because he   can`t go to church very often. I was so happy to see them!!!!! Then I saw E. Marriot from the MTC, who was in a trio with me and E. Wiblefor a few days. What a good day... Incredbile day. I was jumping with joy. I have great pictures with all of us t ogether, and they`re coming up today to play football with us at the beach.
 
During the Conference, my district did a musical number of God be with you till we meet again, for President Peterson, because this is his last Zone Conferenc ec before he goes home in J une. Since the mission, I have learned how to sing the bass and the harmony as well as the melody, so we did a quartet during the second verse with E. Lee on the bass, me, harmony, and two others on the m elody... And we KILLED it. It was beautiful. I was very proud of us!
 
Kolt  King, I had empanadas with a family who had a son who served in your mission, and he remembers you.  His n ame is Bryan (Brian) Krebs. He says he was in the city Rosario while you were in Rafael (?) Something like  that. But yeah, great family, small world. Haha!  We`re going to make French toast tomorrow morning, with whipped cream and Maple Syrup!!! WOOT!!
 
Mother, my mission is Gigantic. It`s one of the biggest in the world. When we were on the beach, I pointed across the water and said, THERE`s AFRICA!! And then I pointed farther south and said, THERES ANTARCTICA!!! All within a few hu ndred miles. Haha! Anyways,  I have to go now.  We have a few investigators, but nothing really progressing. This area needs a lot of work.  Pray for us, Pray that we can find some investigators... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!!!! I love you so much, Mom. Mothers Day is coming up here pretty quickly, YAYAYAA!!!!ª!!  ;)
 
Amor,
E. Cuthbert
 
E. Wagstaff is from SLC, we get along GREAT, We`re great friends, and we help each other out a lot. Really blessed to have such a great first jr. comp like him. He went  to Olympus high school, and  he was in this area for 3 months before, he started here in Comodoro. 

No comments: