July 13, 2016

July 30, 2012

I got the package, I just haven`t received it yet. It`s in the hands of the zone leaders, and until I see them, I dòn`t get it! Ha, but yes, it`s here, thank you so much! It is so convenient that right when the package comes... It starts to get a little warmer. ;) Hahahahahahaha, what a wonderful thing. Anyway, thank you for the package, I`m sure that there will be a few more cold weeks to deal with down here on the Argentine, east coast.
 
Well, Marta and Jorge are doing absolutely FABULOUS (As Omi would put it). They have taken it upon themselves to keep the Word of Wisdom. Jorge all his life has drunk wine and beer for Asados and special occasions like that, but he just.... DROPPED it all. They are so prepared, it`s not even funny. The goal wasn`t marriage. Pucha! They had a birthday on Saturday night that they knew was going to have a lot of alcohol in it, and the goal was that they don`t drink anything. Anyway, they are doing very well. We have had many conversations with them, we had a family home evening with them on Monday with another family so they could get to know more members. They come to church, they are very happy, they read from the Book of Mormon regularly. What a blessing. I don`t have very much time to talk... I have to do a lot of stuff today. But anyway, the family home evening went very well, we had the lesson of the Word of Wisdom, they love us. I mean... They LOVE us. They are doing missionary work, they`re coming to church every week. Anyway, this week we are putting the commitment to be married. So, hopefully next week we`ll have a date ready for them to be married so they can be baptized.
 
We`ve got a Ward Family Home Evening that we`ve put together, we`ll be doing a very funny sketch and it will be great. I`ll let you know how it went next week. This week is transfers, so I could leave, but I`m training, so it is most certain that I`m not leaving.
 
Anyway, I hope you guys have a great time in Virginia! I love you guys so much, take pictures, and SEND ME THEM SO I CAN SEE MY FAMILY! I love you so much, Dad. Happy birthday!! Melyn, happy birthday! I love you both so much! Dad, I beg you to come down to Argentina as well. Do it, please. Just come to see a different country, stuff like that, but COME! I love you all so much, go to church. The work is going very well here in Comodoro right now, we are doing a lot better with the work, lessons and everything, and will have baptisms very soon.
 
Amor, E. Cuthbert

No comments: