July 13, 2016

February 4, 2013

We had a pretty interesting week. Yesterday, there was a special missionary prep class at 6pm at the church. E. Lozada and I went to it to bear our testimonies. When we bore them... I felt the Spirit SO strongly. In just imagining how much time has gone by as a missionary, and knowing that it`s almost over, I was torn apart. I bore to them the most heart felt testimony that I could. I wanted them to FEEL the need to go on the mission. I wanted them to DROOL for the mission! And I think it worked. It`s amazing to think that it`s almost over. The mission has gone by so quickly, that sometimes, I feel that I`ve learned... Nothing. But then, I realize at ALL the experiences that have happened to me, the people I`ve met, the lessons I`ve taught, the things I`ve experienced, the hardships I`ve endured... And I`ve learned things that for me, are priceless.
 
We`re working on a lot of people. Having lessons that are awesome. Working out every morning. Walking a TON. And doing Missionary Work. I`m happy. And not willing to let any minute pass by without serving my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Sorry this letter is so short, I have to do a bunch of stuff today, and I`m talking to you, Mom, in an hour and a half!!!
 
Your Missionary,
E. Cuthbert
I love you all.

No comments: