July 13, 2016

February 25, 2013

Everyone,
Here is Jordan's letter from last week.  At first I wasn't going to send it because it was so short, but after re-reading it, I decided it was worth sending.  He mostly talks about our trip while I'm there, so I won't bore you with those details - can't believe its here!!!  I leave on Sat the 9th and we will be back on Mar. 22nd.  His homecoming will be March 31st (Easter) at 11:00am.  Everyone of you are invited to the house afterwards for lots of good food!
 
Thank you for supporting Jordan for these last two years! 
 
Melanie

Elder Presley should be talking to you right at this moment. Haha, yes! The mission is dividing!! No longer will it be my beloved Argentina Neuquèn Mission! It`s going to be a huge change for the mission. Missionaries will be transfered to the new mission Comodoro Argentina Mission, which covers Trelew all the way down to Ushaiah! Crazay! I`m doing wonderful, just busy seeing miracles and loving my companions. I`m having so much fun with them! They are incredible. E. Child plays the violin and has this FIRE when he testifies, E. Lozada is becoming more and more like his Pa... Me. Haha, he`s becoming a fireball. I`m so happy for them. I honestly never loved a companion as much as I do, them.
 
I love you. See you in two weeks.  
E. Cuthbert

No comments: