July 13, 2016

January 7, 2013

My Wonderful Family...
 
I´m very happy, and very excited for some reason. I don´t know why, but I´m typing REALLY fast, and it´s awesome. I have butterflies in my stomach, don´t ask me why! Maybe it´s because I read about Jared wanting to do something with the mission papers... You´ll all think I´m like an alcolholic or drug addict, but with the mission! When I hear mission... I flip! And on top of all that, Dani leaves on her mission in two days... WHAT the HECK!! Can´t be! So crazy, everything in my life is changing. But, I love it. I can see the hand of the Lord in everything. In everything, everything, everything.
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We saw quite a few fireworks that night, and it was a really cool night. Mother, I can´t believe you emailed E. Presley about my little cough!!! Hahaha! It wasn´t a cough, but it really wasn´t much of a deal. I love that though, you care about me! (Big surprise there, Elder... ;)) I´m doing absolutely wonderful now. I had a very big workout this morning, something I haven´t done for about a week because I was just recovering, and apart from that, we weren´t in our area for 4 days last week! So... As you can see, I´ve been pretty busy.


This last week was such a crazy week. We spent half the week outside the area, in other people´s areas or in meetings in Neuquén with the President. Also, the Venegas Family, a really special family that we are very close to, their son died on Friday night. Saturday morning we had the funeral. I had the honor or giving him his last blessing while he was still in this life.... It was a very spiritual experience. I would tell more, but don´t have the time. I love you all so much. Thank you for all you do. You are incredible. Jared, keep it up. Nike. (Just do it) Have a wonderful week, and I will be talking to you guys next week! My time in Zapala is almost done.

No comments: