July 13, 2016

November 26, 2012

It´s been a week of MIRACLES!! Honestly, I´ve been so happy over the past few days. I can´t even believe the happiness that´s been in my heart, and how it shows in my smile. A member the other day told us that we "Shined". They could see our Light. I know it´s because we baptized Leticia and Mariana!!!!!!!! YES! What a WONDERFUL baptism it was! One of the best in the entire mission. So many people went, and we had the support of so many people. During the week, we were working to get the Standard of Excellence... At the end, we didn´t get it. :/ We were missing ONE person in the Sacrament Meeting! NOOOOO!!! But anyway, it´s fine, because we´ll get it this next week. We achieved all other requirements except for that one. So be looking for the Standard next week! It´s going to be awesome! 

Right now I´m in San Martín. I´m with my Bud, E. Reid from Idaho. Today, we ran up a mountain, had Asado, went lizard and crawdad hunting, caught five crawdads and two lizards... It brought back the days in Gma´s backyard in St. George. It was such a fun time! We got a ton of pictures, but I dont´have my camera on me right now, so I´ll get you the pictures from the baptism and the trip to San Martín next week. Sorry! 

This week was literally FULL of miracles. We were working our rear ends to the MAX. We put a TON of fechas! 11 new fechas for the week. We went to a Hospital, thinking that we were going there just for a blessing, but we left with a sure baptism on the 22nd of December. Mariana is helping us with Gustavo, her son so he can be baptized on the 1st, as well as Daina, the daughter of Leticia! ROCK ON! I have SO much to say, and NO time to say it! I´m serious! The baptism was incredible. That morning we had the baptismal interviews, and Mariana who talks a TON, was in there for 2 hours and 40 minutes! Just to give you an idea, a regular interview takes about 20 minutes to do. We warned E. Martinez who was doing the interview that she talked a lot, but he had NO IDEA what he was getting himself into. Haha! During the baptism, Mariana asked me to baptize her. Leticia was baptized by the Bishop. After the ordenances, they both bore their testimonies to the entire ward! NOOO WAY! LEGIT! Yesterday, Mariana bore her testimony in Sacrament Meeting, and it was beautiful. Ha! something funny... We went to her house, and she asks... What was your name again? She then pointed to E. Irala... I know that his name is Marcelo, and that´s really easy, but yours... Edward? Hahahaha! No, ELDER! Anyway, it was incredible. What a wonderful week, full of miracles and baptisms. With more coming up on the way! We´ve got a baptism planned for EVERY single week in December. 

Well, I have to go. We´re in a huge hurry. I love you so much. Thank you so much for your support, and everything you do. Just know that I am 100% dedicated to the Work. That I am becoming a Disciple of Christ, and that the mission has to continue! It can ´t end!!! Anyway, I love you all. Thank you so much. 

E. Cuthbert 

No comments: