July 13, 2016

July 16, 2012

Omi and Buppi, CONGRATULATIONS! And Mom... tell Buppi I want to buy the RS6. Seriously. I`m not even kidding. I want that car. If there is one commandment I`m breaking... It`s that I lust after my grandfathers car. I don`t know when I would buy it, but tell Buppi, that... I want to buy that car. Buppi, if you`re reading this, don't laugh. I know it sounds funny and I sound like a little kid... But it`s because I am a little kid and that`s what I want! Haha! I would love to buy that car from you.
 
Jared, I love you. I know that many times... Things happen in life that we don`t have control over. But I want you to know that you are an incredible kid. And you`re my BROTHER. I am so lucky to have you as my brother. I know that in the past, we didn`t treat each other as we should have done, but I have definitely changed over this time in the mission, and I know that the relationships with my family are the most important things that I have in my possession. I love you, Jared.
 
Marta and Jorge are doing GREAT! Well, I don`t really know how Marta is doing, because she took the two girls to her home town in Corcovado, which is a few hours south of Esquel. So all of last week, Jorge was alone. We went to their house on Monday night for a Family Home Evening. We had pizzas and delicious stuff with them, Marta is a GREAT cook! Afterwards we watched How to find Faith in Christ. It was great. Jorge got so emotional after the video. I love it when I see how incredibly well he is doing with the Gospel. He is such an incredible example of what a convert should be! He doesn`t get tired of testifying of how good he feels and how happy he is with his family, following the Gospel. We went over to his house on Thursday night because he was alone, and he had an Asado waiting from us! It was the most DELICIOUS rack of lamb ribs that I had tasted in my entire life. Oh my gosh... E. Healeys first Asado was... Incredible. He LOVED the meat. Jorge kept talking about everything. He talked about his childhood, how he grew up on potatoes, and nothing else, because his father couldn`t afford for anything else. He has seen MIRACLES in his life in the time he`s been with us. Sunday, he being alone, we thought it would be a lot harder for him to go to church. He was one of the first people to arrive to church! By himself! Incredible! I am in love with these investigators. He is freaking out with the change that hes had in his life and he says he can`t explain it. We are really blessed.
 
We have found new families! So hopefully they progress, and I`ll be able to speak more about them in the coming weeks. We were eating lunch on Saturday with a member, and the Olympic trials came on... Fetch! It was SUCH a temptation not to watch! I realized how much I miss Track. I want to run again when I get back.... Kimbo wrote me, and asked me what I`m going to be doing when I get back, school, work... Things like that. UHHHHHHHH..... NI IDEA!!! Ha, I need to start thinking about school. BYU? Probably. Is there a way you can get me enrolled or register me so they can accept me? I have no idea, my head is all missionary work. And then work. I want to keep working for Mark when I get back. I need to look up his email address, or, to not break rules, Mom, would you speak to him rapidly, and ask him what would have to be done? I want to begin working RIGHT away. RIGHT after the mission. Anyway, I can`t think of anything else. I love you all. PRAY. FAST. PRAY SOME MORE. I love you all so much, I love my family more than anything. Keep up the faith. Go to church. Jared... Stay strong. Stay strong. You are my brother. If I`m strong... Imagine what you can be. Stronger.
 
Amor,
E. Cuthbert

No comments: