July 13, 2016

August 6, 2012

I have to say... My family has changed. Wow. I love you guys so much, and thank you so much for sending those pictures mom. Melyn, your hair is gorgeous, and you look so good!!! Jared... What`s with the hair? :p, Dad... You look like my hero. Mom, you look awesome! Brady, watch out for the girls. Bryson, tambien. Lacy... You`re wearing make up??! Aren`t you like 5 yrs. old??! Carston... You`re the biggest stud of all, so don`t worry. Jenae, you look wonderful as well! I love my family. Thank you for sending those pictures, mom... I really enjoyed that. It made me VERY happy.
 
Well, on Monday... We made a delicious Asado. Giant. I went and bought a TON of meat, and we made an asado. I`ve decided that when I get back, I`m going to make us an Asado grill and teach you all how to really eat MEAT. Ha, it was delicous. Good Pday. On Wednesday, I celebrated Dads birthday by making Lemon Bars. Oh my gosh. They were heavenly. I love Lemon Bars, maybe I`ll make them for our Family Home evening we`ve got going tonight.. Hmm. Anyway, so don`t worry Dad, I too, celebrated your wonderful birthday. I love you, and Happy Birthday. Happy birthday to Melyn as well in two days! When I get to see you guys... I will probably cry. I love you all so much, and I can`t believe that so much time has gone by. It`s incredible. But, the time isn`t over yet! On to the missionary work!
 
So we`ve got a new investigator that I wasn`t expecting. He is the husband of a less active, that has been having some VERY hard trials. His wife has just left him for another man, and has taken his daughter, and almost all their possessions with her. He was broken. I have never seen a man cry with more hurt and pain in his eyes. He asked us, how he could take away the pain and hurt that he feels... I could only testify of Jesus Christ, and the power of his Atonement... And afterwards, I thought of how lucky we are to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives...... Be grateful that we have the Gospel in our lives. Be happy, every one of the people who is reading my message, that we have what is the KEY to our Exaltation and Salvation. To those who aren`t following it... Humble yourselves, and realize that without Christ, nothing will come in the end that will make you happy. Anyways, he`s got a baptismal date for the 25th of this month. We`ll baptize him and help him on his journey on picking up the pieces of his life, and putting it back in order.
 
So Marta and Jorge are doing very well. They came to the Ward Family Night that we had on Saturday, and loved it. They took us to their house yesterday unexpectedly, and fed us lunch! It was awesome! Their progress is on track towards happiness.We still don`t have any wedding dates, but this week, we`ll get it. I love them so much, and the miracles that are happening right now are incredible.
 
Marta had worries this week. She said that she doesn`t have faith in herself. We began to testify of the Atonement, of the fact that Jesus Christ himself didn`t think he could do it. Why else did he say... If thou be willing, remove this cup from me... But not as I will, but what Thou wilt... He was scared, didn`t have faith in himself, didn`t think He could do it. But He did it, because He put the will of his Father in front of His own. I have to go, but I encourage and beg you all, to put the will of the Father in front of your own. Let him guide and shape you.  I love you all,
 
E. Cuthbert

No comments: