July 13, 2016

December 3, 2012

HA! That made me laugh when you said Christmas would be better because Simon wouldn´t be there... It´s so crazy to think that Christmas is around the corner. CHRISTMAS?! Wasn´t I just in San Martín yesterday with E. Calvache, baptizing with that awesome Columbian during the Holidays? It´s incredible. It scares me. Life is coming around the corner, with the end of the mission closer than ever. No... 
What will I DO when I get back? Ha, what is life when you don´t have the name of the Lord on your chest? ... No, wrong. I will always have Christ written in my heart. I have a long way to go on my way to perfection, I´m so imperfect. But, I find joy in knowing that for Jesus Christ, I am everything to Him in these two years and forever. I know that I must do everything in my power to help as many sons and daughters come unto Christ through the waters of baptism before the clock strikes 0. Pray and fast for me, everyone who reads this. That I may have the strength, the courage and the zeal to see this through to the end sprinting like never before. I can´t let those arms down, like so many do. Now, is not the time to fail. 

Mother, I love you so much. Thank you for the pckg. You are incredible. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I will try to find a computer to do Skype with. I´m glad you had fun with Tina :). That´s fine with me, I love family traditions... They´re the greatest! How´s Dad, Mom? Let´s give him time to think about talking to me on Christmas NOW. I´m sure he does think about it sometimes, I want to talk to my Dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMI!!!! I LOVE YOU! WHAT A GREAT ABUELA QUE ERES! Haha! I remember the times when I always came up to pick you up after work... It bothered me so much when you would leave late!! But that was a different, Me. I´m much different now. A lot more patient, but I still have a lot to improve on. Thanks for giving me those little memories to think back on... :) They make me smile about times that are now, long gone. 

Anyway, the baptism was AWESOME! Mariana bawled like a baby! (She always bawls like a baby), and we had the entire Primary get up on the stand and sing a primary song for Gustavo and his mom during the baptism! It was so awesome. What a wonderful baptism! I got the pictures of that baptism and the baptism from the week before. Enjoy the pictures! You won´t believe what happened.. We didn´t get the standard... AGAIN! NOOOO!!! We only had 2 people in the Sacrament meeting instead of 4. It was SO windy that morning... There was a Wind Alert from the city of Zapala, gusts of wind going more than 120 kph. Trees were flying everywhere, the metal from rooftops was everywhere, and the SAND!!! There was dirt and sand flying EVERYWHERE! Leticia and Mariana weren´t going to go, because of the wind, but we said  Oh hoh, NO YOU DON´T! And we went and picked them up in a car. Haha. Flip, I don´t have any time left.. We made Asado today, I was in charge of making it. I can´t wait to make you guys an Argentine Asado! But I love you all so much. Know that I am super happy with E. Irala, we found out on Saturday after the baptism of Daina if I leave or if he leaves, or if we stay together on Monday. So... You´ll know next week if I leave or not. I hope not, I´m so done with MOVING!!! Hahaha! I love you all. :) 

E. Cuthbert

No comments: